We ask that each family agree to enter this covenant relationship with Grace Christian Academy.
I commit to...
1. Accept the Scriptural directive of Proverbs 22:6 which says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." We attest that godly principles are being taught and reinforced in the home, and that our family is actively involved in a church where God's Word is preached.
2. The unique relationship between the home, the church, and the school. I understand that the Christian school is an extension of the home and the church in supporting and helping parents raise godly children.
3. Uphold and support the high academic standards of Grace Christian Academy by encouraging and working with my child on their daily homework assignments.
4. Allow my child to be disciplined by the teachers and administration in accordance with the guidelines established in the GRACE Handbook. I will assist the school in producing the peacable fruit of righteousness in my child (Hebrews 12:11) as together we seek to develop in them a biblical standard of conduct.
5. Grant GRACE sole discretion to suspend or dismiss any student who does not adhere to the standards in the handbook. In addition, I understand that disciplinary action may be taken if my child becomes involved in activities outside of school that violate biblical principles, dishonors God, or that might damage the reputation of Grace Christian Academy.
6. Not involve a parent or third party should I have any questions or criticisms that need to be addressed. Instead, I will bring all necessary complaints to the proper school personnel and work with them to resolve the differences. In all our discussions, I will maintain proper Christian testimony, as I am an example for all children to see.
7. Honor my financial obligations to Grace Christian Academy. I will adhere to the policies set forth in the Price Information Sheet concerning the timeliness of payments and the accumulation of late fees. Failure on my part to honor my financial obligations could lead to dismissal.
8. Comply with the items listed in this Family Covenant and the GRACE Handbook. I understand that failure to do so could result in withdrawal of my child from Grace Christian Academy.